Cultural Heritage focuses on the investigation of all aspects of culture that link the past, the present and the future.
- museums,collections,historic places and buildings;
- traditional cultural forms including the arts, the urban environment and a rand of ritual practices;
- the natural environment which is culturally framed and almost invariably modified by human activity;
- public institutions by which life is ordered, regulated and frequently enriched, and which have heritage significance of their own;
- systems of knowledge, including those(such as Australian bush culture) which are informal in both content and transmission;
- such aspects of social life as belief systems, folklore, customs and popular culture; and
- community and corporate life;
- history and identity.